If it were possible, I would own a real bookstore. An impractical dream I know, but it’s one I cherish and like to imagine how it would look. I know it would smell like coffee and be a cozy welcoming place with plenty of ambiance. Maybe something like this one below.
For now, though, I have to be content with my Amazon store. I know it’s not the same as a real one, but it’s something I’ve playing with & growing for almost a year because it partially satisfies this yearning.
Up to now, I haven’t promoted it much, but I think it’s actually pretty good and I’d like to share it with my fellow book, coffee and cats addicts to see what you think.
In the process, I’ll earn a few credits towards buying more books for myself. I’m not looking to retire on my sales here.
Who my store is for:
- CAT LOVERS | Bookshelves include: Cat mysteries & thrillers, Kids and Cats, Artistic Cats, True Cats, Care Cat & Behavior, Cat Calendars, Kindle Cats. There’s even a large Cat Toy and Product section and Cats in the Movies.
- COFFEE ADDICTS | organic, free trade coffees, coffee calendars, books on coffee, neon coffee signs, coffee makers and grinders, coasters and more.
- WRITERS | includes my favorite writing books, a kid lit section and some beautiful blank journals.
- GIFT HUNTERS | Great gifts in every section of the store.
Why should you shop at my store when you can just go surfing at Amazon?
- My selections are large, easy to browse and updated regularly. I select quality items with good reviews.
- Your privacy is assured. I have no idea if you buy an item through my store. The only report I get are items sold, not who they are sold to.
- You pay nothing more for your purchases through my store. Not one cent.
- If you enter my store and end up buying buying a lawnmower, I still get some credits for that, which is kind of cool.
This month I’m featuring Cat Mysteries and Thrillers. If you shop Amazon, please consider using Mystic Coffee as your portal. Thank you!